Forensic Analytics Financial Crime Sanctions
Are you an Assistant Director within Financial Crime?
Are interested in working for a world renowned Management Consultancy?
Do you want to be part of an industry leading Forensic technology division dealing with high impact clients?
Maxfield Search are currently working with a world leading Management Consultancy firm who due to continued growth within their Forensic Analytics division are seeking to bring in an Assistant Director within the Financial Crime Sanctions division.
Key Requirements –
- Ability to scope the delivery of analytical projects.
- Able to work with clients and project stakeholders to understand their requirements.
- Maxfield Search are currently working with a world leading Management Consultancy firm who due to continued growth within their Forensic Analytics division are seeking to bring in an Assistant Manager within the Financial Crime Sanctions.
- Able to lead a team and lead the delivery of analytical work.
- Can provide subject matter expertise to the Financial Crime team.
- Experience managing the quality and accuracy of your team's work.
- Able to address risks as and when they arise.
- Can evaluate new technologies such as AI, Robotics.
- Able to implement state of the art solutions to address Sanctions technical challenges efficiently.
- Can analyse and provide leadership/ guidance on complex Financial Crime business issues through all stages.
- Identify, propose and lead development of new solutions to clients’ problems.
- In depth knowledge of the Economic Sanctions Compliance landscape.
- Experience working with projects in regulated industries, financial services in particular.
- Hands on experience with all elements of sanctions solutions (e.g. FircoSoft/ Safewatch/ NetReveal/ OWS/ Actimize).
- Able to perform Sanction or PEP screening OR evaluation of vendor products.
Desirable Skills –
- Relevant Bachelor's degree/ professional qualifications.
- Able to perform Current State Assessments of clients Sanctions Screening frameworks,
- Experience performing Target Operating Model designs.
- Able to use;traditional data analytics tools and techniques such as MSSQAL, Oracle, MySQL.
- Use of ETL software such as SSIS, Informatica, CloverETL, to address Sanctions problems.
- Scripting/ programming e.g. Java/ Python/ C#.