Operational Risk Data Governance Data Standards
Our Client, a Major Global Financial Institution, is seeking an accomplished professional with a demonstrable track record in working within a Data Governance environment with specific responsibility for the roll out of a “best in class” framework for the management of data used for operational risk reporting and analytics.
Scope of Position
- Reporting to the Global Lead and working with senior stakeholders across the organisation, you will be responsible for the enhancement of the reporting and analytics infrastructure across Operational Risk.
- You will be responsible for managing the Operational Risk Data Governance framework and act as the custodian of operational risk data whilst overseeing the Reporting & Analytics and providing information quality assurance.
- Take ownership of the global roll out of an organisation wide standardisation programme for Operational Risk reporting and analytics
- Working with senior stake holders within Risk Management to ensure that organisation policies, frameworks and guidelines for the creation, use and management of key operational risk data is adhered to provide oversight of report development licenses and monitor the volume of bespoke reports to drive development and enhancements of standard reporting
- Oversee the change control process for the Operational Risk system user interfaces, Standard Reporting and Periodic Analytics to drive uniformity in approach globally across all functional lines.
- Working with teams globally to define, manage, prioritise and maintain data quality and integrity, whilst conducting periodic “deep dives” to spot check major data items.
- Spearheading working group across business lines to assist in the identification in core activities to implement change that assists in improving efficiency and consistency of operational risk data.
- Previous experience in operational risk within financial services, with a strong understanding of operational risk management fundamentals and technology architecture
- Expertise in defining business requirements and leading information management projects
- Proven experience in the implementation of data governance policy, process and frameworks to improve data quality